Mar 31, 2015 by Margaret Fuhrer
American Ballet Theatre’s gorgeous new-old production of Sleeping Beauty—you know, the one with the gloriously old-fashioned tutus—got us thinking about … Continue reading
More News →
- Fresh Voices: Meet 13 Hot Young Choreographers
- Reaching New Heights
- NappyTabs Taught Ed Sheeran to Dance
- Maddie Ziegler Continues to Take Over the World
- It’s World Ballet Day!
- You Won’t Believe These Dancers’ Mind-Blowing Balances
- Meghan Trainor + Les Twins = Just Yes.
- This Awesome Anti-Bullying Dance Video Will Inspire You
- Ciara Wears Pointe Shoes, Dancers Everywhere Cringe
- A Prodigy Grows Up
- Watch the Prix de Lausanne from Your Couch