The stars have aligned (and been announced) for Season 10 of “Dancing with the Stars!” This year includes a figure skater, an astronaut, a Pussycat Doll and a tabloid star/mother. Here are the starting lineups:
- Aiden Turner (All My Children), paired with Edyta Sliwinska
- Buzz Aldrin (Astronaut), paired with Ashly Costa
- Chad Ochocinco (Wide receiver, Cincinnati Bengals), paired with Cheryl Burke
- Erin Andrews (Reporter, ESPN), paired with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Evan Lysacek (Olympic gold medalist in figure skating), paired with Anna Trebunskaya
- Jake Pavelka (The Bachelor), paired with Chelsie Hightower
- Kate Gosselin (Jon and Kate Plus 8), paired with Tony Dovolani
- Nicole Scherzinger (The Pussycat Dolls), paired with Derek Hough
- Shannen Doherty (Beverly Hills 90210), paired with Mark Ballas
- Niecy Nash (The Bernie Mac Show), paired with Louis Van Amstel
- Pamela Anderson (Former Baywatch star), paired with Damian Whitewood
What do you think of the lineups? We’re PSYCHED about Evan Lysacek and think he has a good chance of making it pretty far. He’s got the artistry and athleticism nailed on the ice—hopefully it’ll translate to the ballroom floor. We also think Nicole Scherzinger could have a good shot at the title. She’s fiery and sexy and Derek Hough sure knows how to work with that! Also, Kate Gosselin? Seriously. We’re so sick of her. Hopefully she’s outed quickly because one year of having her face all over the tabloids was enough for us!
We also noticed that regular pros Lacey Schwimmer and Dmitry Chaplin are noticeably absent from the roster. Bummer!
The show returns with a live 2-hour event on Monday, March 22, at 8 pm EST on ABC. Click here to let us know what you think of the cast of Season 10!