…well, actually, two new Romeos: New York City Ballet corps members Zachary Catazaro and Taylor Stanley. But while I’m sure Zachary will be great, I’m especially excited about Mr. Stanley, who was one of our September 2010 cover stars. Taylor, who makes his debut as the tragic hero in NYCB’s Romeo + Juliet on February 18, is definitely on the rise. Though this is only his second season as a full company member, he’s already had featured roles in Christopher Wheeldon’s Polyphonia and George Balanchine’s Square Dance, neither of which are anything to sneeze at. He’s an elegant, expressive, noble dancer—in other words, a perfect Romeo. It’s a great Valentine’s Day present for bunheads like me!
- Sneak Peek at “Breaking Pointe” Season 2
- And the “Dancing with the Stars” winners are…
- “So You Think You Can Dance” Recap: L.A. and Austin Auditions
- Giant Pointe Shoes About to Attack Saratoga
- Three Hairstyles to Try this Week!
- Here Is Your New Favorite Commercial
- What’s your favorite part of ballet class?
Most Shared Posts