In a little more than a minute and a half, this video takes you through a hundred years in British style—and dance. It zooms from Charleston-ing ’20s flappers to preppy ’50s swing babies to punked-out children of the ’80s. Created last year to announce the opening of Westfield Stratford City shopping center in London, it’s a clever bit of filmmaking that’s especially great because it puts dance right where it should be: at the center of it all, as important to each era as the clothes were. Check it out!
- Win a Copy of 84 Ribbons by Paddy Eger!
- Get Ready for the World of Dance 2014 Tour
- Predictions: Who will take home the mirror ball trophy for “Dancing with the Stars” Season 18?
- Do the Bronx Whine!
- Camren Bicondova is Catwoman! (Or Cat…Girl)
- Little Orphan Annie Gets a 2014 Makeover
- Cole Horibe + Chehon Wespi-Tschopp = Cx2 Magic
Most Shared Posts
- 17 293 26635
- 1 47 7763
- 2 99 7557
- 38 14 4922
- 6 49 4321