What a busy, happy weekend it was at New York City Ballet! Yesterday I told you about Rebecca Krohn and Ana Sophia Scheller, who were both made principals on Saturday afternoon. Today I found out that principal Sebastien Marcovici proposed to fellow principal Janie Taylor on Friday night, after the pair performed in Balanchine’s oh-so-romantic Liebeslieder Walzer together. Congratulations to the lovebirds! (How fun will the dance floor be at that wedding??)
- Sneak Peek at “Breaking Pointe” Season 2
- And the “Dancing with the Stars” winners are…
- “So You Think You Can Dance” Recap: L.A. and Austin Auditions
- Giant Pointe Shoes About to Attack Saratoga
- Three Hairstyles to Try this Week!
- Here Is Your New Favorite Commercial
- What’s your favorite part of ballet class?
Most Shared Posts