Let’s talk about Phillip Chbeeb for a second. You know, the insanely awesome popper from “So You Think You Can Dance” Season 5? And a member of I.aM.mE—the Season 6 “America’s Best Dance Crew” champs? Lately, he’s been popping up all over the Internets and we couldn’t be happier about it. Not only does he seem like a genuinely sweet guy (What is it with these hip-hop boys?! tWitch, Cyrus, Joshua—swoon!), but he’s SICK. As in so ridiculously talented you can’t take your eyes off him sick. Don’t believe me? Watch him become water. Yep, you read that right—water. (It starts off a bit slow, but at 1:00, your jaw will drop.)
- The New Victory Theater Brings an Amazing Performance Series to NYC Kids
- Meet Three “Young Marvels”
- “So You Think You Can Dance” Season 11 Recap: The First Cut Is the Deepest
- Justin Peck is NYCB’s New Resident Choreographer
- Forget Soccer Players: Brazil Makes Darn Great Dancers
- Animating Dance: Glen Keane’s Duet is a True Masterpiece
- Win an NYCB Lace Leotard and Wrap Skirt from Danskin!