Did you know the scent of jasmine could boost your energy and calm your nerves? Scientists at the Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Foundation in Chicago found that smell of jasmine not only improves hand-eye coordination and mood, but also stimulates the part of the brain that helps you focus. So in preparation for your next performance, sip a cup of jasmine tea and take the time to enjoy the aroma.
- SWAY 2.0
- How the Pros Prep Their Pointe Shoes
- Win a Copy of Carmindy’s Makeup Manuel, Bloom!
- Win Custom Razor Fit Warmups from Cheer Factor!
- FSU Marching Band Nails Beyoncé’s “Single Ladies,” Makes Our Lives
- The Rockettes Will Have a New Show This Spring
- Vogue Did a Paris Opéra Ballet Shoot, and It Is Gorgeous