Did you know the scent of jasmine could boost your energy and calm your nerves? Scientists at the Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Foundation in Chicago found that smell of jasmine not only improves hand-eye coordination and mood, but also stimulates the part of the brain that helps you focus. So in preparation for your next performance, sip a cup of jasmine tea and take the time to enjoy the aroma.
- We’re Obsessed with Willdabeast’s LilBeasts
- Win a Blu-ray Copy of Believe Tour Dance Experience Signed by Nick DeMoura!
- Asia Monet Ray Is About to Take Over Your TV
- The PULSE Gets Our Hearts Racing
- Save the Date: Watch Paul Taylor Dance Company…for Free!
- Lose the Phone—It’s National Dance Day!
- Joy Womack Makes the World’s Most Summery Dance Film