Did you know the scent of jasmine could boost your energy and calm your nerves? Scientists at the Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Foundation in Chicago found that smell of jasmine not only improves hand-eye coordination and mood, but also stimulates the part of the brain that helps you focus. So in preparation for your next performance, sip a cup of jasmine tea and take the time to enjoy the aroma.
- Win a Copy of 84 Ribbons by Paddy Eger!
- Get Ready for the World of Dance 2014 Tour
- Predictions: Who will take home the mirror ball trophy for “Dancing with the Stars” Season 18?
- Do the Bronx Whine!
- Camren Bicondova is Catwoman! (Or Cat…Girl)
- Little Orphan Annie Gets a 2014 Makeover
- Cole Horibe + Chehon Wespi-Tschopp = Cx2 Magic
Most Shared Posts
- 17 293 26635
- 1 47 7763
- 2 99 7557
- 38 14 4922
- 6 49 4321