Did you know the scent of jasmine could boost your energy and calm your nerves? Scientists at the Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Foundation in Chicago found that smell of jasmine not only improves hand-eye coordination and mood, but also stimulates the part of the brain that helps you focus. So in preparation for your next performance, sip a cup of jasmine tea and take the time to enjoy the aroma.
- Sneak Peek at “Breaking Pointe” Season 2
- And the “Dancing with the Stars” winners are…
- “So You Think You Can Dance” Recap: L.A. and Austin Auditions
- Giant Pointe Shoes About to Attack Saratoga
- Three Hairstyles to Try this Week!
- Here Is Your New Favorite Commercial
- What’s your favorite part of ballet class?
Most Shared Posts