Did you know the scent of jasmine could boost your energy and calm your nerves? Scientists at the Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Foundation in Chicago found that smell of jasmine not only improves hand-eye coordination and mood, but also stimulates the part of the brain that helps you focus. So in preparation for your next performance, sip a cup of jasmine tea and take the time to enjoy the aroma.
- “DWTS” Week 3: Latin Night
- Celebrate #TutuTuesday with These Works of Tutu Art
- What’s your favorite way to treat yourself?
- Dancers Celebrate the Subway and All of Its…Charm
- Shut Up and (Tap) Dance with Newsies
- If On the Town Took Place in 2015
- Choreographer Hofesh Shechter Makes His Royal Ballet Debut