Did you know the scent of jasmine could boost your energy and calm your nerves? Scientists at the Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Foundation in Chicago found that smell of jasmine not only improves hand-eye coordination and mood, but also stimulates the part of the brain that helps you focus. So in preparation for your next performance, sip a cup of jasmine tea and take the time to enjoy the aroma.
- Edward Villella Returns to “Shall We Dance on Ice”
- Win a Capezio Adult Practice Tutu from Danzia!
- Derek and Julianne Hough’s MOVE Live on Tour is BACK
- Love or Loathe: Lip-syncing while you dance.
- SpongeBob SquarePants on Broadway?
- Taylor Swift’s Brit Awards Performance
- Armitage Gone! Dances with Natural History