Did you know the scent of jasmine could boost your energy and calm your nerves? Scientists at the Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Foundation in Chicago found that smell of jasmine not only improves hand-eye coordination and mood, but also stimulates the part of the brain that helps you focus. So in preparation for your next performance, sip a cup of jasmine tea and take the time to enjoy the aroma.
- It’s Time for a Good Old-Fashioned High School Dance Off
- Familiar Faces at National YoungArts Week in Miami
- Watch the Prix de Lausanne from Your Couch
- Cookies Just Dominated VIBE with This Incredibly Moving Routine
- It’s Time for the NYC Dance on Camera Festival
- World’s Funnest Teacher Stages “Uptown Funk” Dance Party
- How do you get out of a dance rut?