Did you know the scent of jasmine could boost your energy and calm your nerves? Scientists at the Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Foundation in Chicago found that smell of jasmine not only improves hand-eye coordination and mood, but also stimulates the part of the brain that helps you focus. So in preparation for your next performance, sip a cup of jasmine tea and take the time to enjoy the aroma.
- Let’s Celebrate Halloween with a “Thriller” Tribute Round-Up, Shall We?
- The Latest Dance-y OK Go Video Is Totally Unbelievable
- “Dancing Is the Best Cure”
- The Cast of Little Dancer Visits the Actual Little Dancer
- “DWTS” Week 7: Ballroom Spooktacular
- Season Two of “city.ballet.” is Around the Corner
- Camren Bicondova Talks “Gotham”