Did you know the scent of jasmine could boost your energy and calm your nerves? Scientists at the Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Foundation in Chicago found that smell of jasmine not only improves hand-eye coordination and mood, but also stimulates the part of the brain that helps you focus. So in preparation for your next performance, sip a cup of jasmine tea and take the time to enjoy the aroma.
- The Wonderful History of Balanchine’s Nutcracker
- Let’s Talk About that Time Lil Buck and David Hallberg Were on the Last “Colbert Report”
- Puppy Love—Nutcracker Edition
- Let These Oxford A Cappella Boys Make Your Holiday Dreams Come True
- Winter Weather Woes
- Adduction Addiction
- Winter Wardrobe Staple: The Long-Sleeved Leo