There’s no better feeling than rooting for your favorite “So You Think You Can Dance” contestants all season long and then seeing them come out on top. That’s exactly what happened for ballet enthusiasts across the country, who have been hoping since Vegas Week that America would recognize Eliana Girard and Chehon Wespi-Tschopp’s fantastic technical skills (not to mention their onstage charisma). The Season 9 winners—the first male/female pair to be named America’s Favorite Dancers—have come a long way, and their journeys started long before they set foot in front of the judges.
- Little Orphan Annie Gets a 2014 Makeover
- Cole Horibe + Chehon Wespi-Tschopp = Cx2 Magic
- Win a Pair of Alexandra Galaxy Leggings from Just For Kix!
- Dancers’ Date Night: Ballet at the Movies
- Why DWTS Season 18 Might Be The Best Yet
- Meet Juliet!
- Our Oscars Recap, Or Why Pharrell Williams Is Actually the Man
Most Shared Posts
- 17 292 26634
- 1 47 7763
- 2 99 7557
- 38 14 4922
- 6 49 4321