There’s no better feeling than rooting for your favorite “So You Think You Can Dance” contestants all season long and then seeing them come out on top. That’s exactly what happened for ballet enthusiasts across the country, who have been hoping since Vegas Week that America would recognize Eliana Girard and Chehon Wespi-Tschopp’s fantastic technical skills (not to mention their onstage charisma). The Season 9 winners—the first male/female pair to be named America’s Favorite Dancers—have come a long way, and their journeys started long before they set foot in front of the judges.
- This Break-Dancer’s Workout Will Blow Your Mind
- “So You Think You Can Dance” Season 11 Recap: The Top 6 Perfom
- Clean Up Your Technique—As a Dance Writer
- I love starting my dance day with
- The Joffrey Ballet + Christopher Wheeldon + Swan Lake = Day Made
- Join in the Ultimate Dance Experience
- Taylor Swift’s “Shake It Off” Video Is a Giant Dance Party