There’s no better feeling than rooting for your favorite “So You Think You Can Dance” contestants all season long and then seeing them come out on top. That’s exactly what happened for ballet enthusiasts across the country, who have been hoping since Vegas Week that America would recognize Eliana Girard and Chehon Wespi-Tschopp’s fantastic technical skills (not to mention their onstage charisma). The Season 9 winners—the first male/female pair to be named America’s Favorite Dancers—have come a long way, and their journeys started long before they set foot in front of the judges.
- Sneak Peek at “Breaking Pointe” Season 2
- And the “Dancing with the Stars” winners are…
- “So You Think You Can Dance” Recap: L.A. and Austin Auditions
- Giant Pointe Shoes About to Attack Saratoga
- Three Hairstyles to Try this Week!
- Here Is Your New Favorite Commercial
- What’s your favorite part of ballet class?
Most Shared Posts