There’s no better feeling than rooting for your favorite “So You Think You Can Dance” contestants all season long and then seeing them come out on top. That’s exactly what happened for ballet enthusiasts across the country, who have been hoping since Vegas Week that America would recognize Eliana Girard and Chehon Wespi-Tschopp’s fantastic technical skills (not to mention their onstage charisma). The Season 9 winners—the first male/female pair to be named America’s Favorite Dancers—have come a long way, and their journeys started long before they set foot in front of the judges.
- World’s Funnest Teacher Stages “Uptown Funk” Dance Party
- How do you get out of a dance rut?
- Your Moment of Dance Zen: Phillip Chbeeb and Di Moon Zhang Take on Berlin
- The School at Steps’ Pointe Shoe Workshop
- “Dear Katie” Bonus Question: How to Deal with Sore Toes
- NBC Might Be Doing The Wiz as its Next Live Musical!
- This is Big: “So You Think You Can Dance” Season 12 Has New Judges