Feeling flushed after class? Place an ice cube on your tongue and press it to the roof of your mouth for a few seconds. Doing so will trick your body into thinking it’s cooler than it is, and the redness in your face will start to go away.
- Shut Up and (Tap) Dance with Newsies
- If On the Town Took Place in 2015
- Choreographer Hofesh Shechter Makes His Royal Ballet Debut
- Please Enjoy Serena Williams’ Epic Beyoncé Dance Video
- Zayn Malik Has Left 1D, But His Dancing Lives On in Our Hearts
- “Smash” is Going to Exist IRL—Kind Of
- Four-Year-Old Superstar Heaven Is Back on “Ellen”