Feeling flushed after class? Place an ice cube on your tongue and press it to the roof of your mouth for a few seconds. Doing so will trick your body into thinking it’s cooler than it is, and the redness in your face will start to go away.
- Joy Womack Makes the World’s Most Summery Dance Film
- Friday Video Break: Cuteness Overload Edition
- Behind the Scenes with the BalletBoyz
- “So You Think You Can Dance” Season 11 Recap: Top 16 Perform
- Ángel Corella is PA Ballet’s New Artistic Director
- This Junior Dance Crew Will Rock Your Socks
- If you can’t have the spotlight, would you rather…