Feeling flushed after class? Place an ice cube on your tongue and press it to the roof of your mouth for a few seconds. Doing so will trick your body into thinking it’s cooler than it is, and the redness in your face will start to go away.
- Nine Costumes That Prove Dancers Do Halloween Best
- Let’s Celebrate Halloween with a “Thriller” Tribute Round-Up, Shall We?
- The Latest Dance-y OK Go Video Is Totally Unbelievable
- “Dancing Is the Best Cure”
- The Cast of Little Dancer Visits the Actual Little Dancer
- “DWTS” Week 7: Ballroom Spooktacular
- Season Two of “city.ballet.” is Around the Corner