Feeling flushed after class? Place an ice cube on your tongue and press it to the roof of your mouth for a few seconds. Doing so will trick your body into thinking it’s cooler than it is, and the redness in your face will start to go away.
- It’s Time for the NYC Dance on Camera Festival
- World’s Funnest Teacher Stages “Uptown Funk” Dance Party
- How do you get out of a dance rut?
- Your Moment of Dance Zen: Phillip Chbeeb and Di Moon Zhang Take on Berlin
- The School at Steps’ Pointe Shoe Workshop
- “Dear Katie” Bonus Question: How to Deal with Sore Toes
- NBC Might Be Doing The Wiz as its Next Live Musical!