Did you know exercising (dancing!) can significantly reduce severe headaches? According to a study published in the journal Cephalalgia, researchers found that people who exercised for 40 minutes three times a week, felt the same positive effects on their migraines as the participants who took daily doses of topiramate, a drug that helps prevent migraines. So the next time you have headache, get your groove on!
- The Wonderful History of Balanchine’s Nutcracker
- Let’s Talk About that Time Lil Buck and David Hallberg Were on the Last “Colbert Report”
- Puppy Love—Nutcracker Edition
- Let These Oxford A Cappella Boys Make Your Holiday Dreams Come True
- Winter Weather Woes
- Adduction Addiction
- Winter Wardrobe Staple: The Long-Sleeved Leo