Did you know exercising (dancing!) can significantly reduce severe headaches? According to a study published in the journal Cephalalgia, researchers found that people who exercised for 40 minutes three times a week, felt the same positive effects on their migraines as the participants who took daily doses of topiramate, a drug that helps prevent migraines. So the next time you have headache, get your groove on!
- “DWTS” Week 3: Latin Night
- Celebrate #TutuTuesday with These Works of Tutu Art
- What’s your favorite way to treat yourself?
- Dancers Celebrate the Subway and All of Its…Charm
- Shut Up and (Tap) Dance with Newsies
- If On the Town Took Place in 2015
- Choreographer Hofesh Shechter Makes His Royal Ballet Debut