Did you know exercising (dancing!) can significantly reduce severe headaches? According to a study published in the journal Cephalalgia, researchers found that people who exercised for 40 minutes three times a week, felt the same positive effects on their migraines as the participants who took daily doses of topiramate, a drug that helps prevent migraines. So the next time you have headache, get your groove on!
- The Latest Dance-y OK Go Video Is Totally Unbelievable
- “Dancing Is the Best Cure”
- The Cast of Little Dancer Visits the Actual Little Dancer
- “DWTS” Week 7: Ballroom Spooktacular
- Season Two of “city.ballet.” is Around the Corner
- Camren Bicondova Talks “Gotham”
- It’s almost halloween! What’s your favorite dance-themed costume?