Did you know exercising (dancing!) can significantly reduce severe headaches? According to a study published in the journal Cephalalgia, researchers found that people who exercised for 40 minutes three times a week, felt the same positive effects on their migraines as the participants who took daily doses of topiramate, a drug that helps prevent migraines. So the next time you have headache, get your groove on!
- “So You Think You Can Dance” Season 11 Recap: The Top 14 Perform
- Choreographer Lindsay Nelko Talks Awakening
- We’re Obsessed with Willdabeast’s LilBeasts
- Win a Blu-ray Copy of Believe Tour Dance Experience Signed by Nick DeMoura!
- Asia Monet Ray Is About to Take Over Your TV
- The PULSE Gets Our Hearts Racing
- Save the Date: Watch Paul Taylor Dance Company…for Free!