Did you know exercising (dancing!) can significantly reduce severe headaches? According to a study published in the journal Cephalalgia, researchers found that people who exercised for 40 minutes three times a week, felt the same positive effects on their migraines as the participants who took daily doses of topiramate, a drug that helps prevent migraines. So the next time you have headache, get your groove on!
- SWAY 2.0
- How the Pros Prep Their Pointe Shoes
- Win a Copy of Carmindy’s Makeup Manuel, Bloom!
- Win Custom Razor Fit Warmups from Cheer Factor!
- FSU Marching Band Nails Beyoncé’s “Single Ladies,” Makes Our Lives
- The Rockettes Will Have a New Show This Spring
- Vogue Did a Paris Opéra Ballet Shoot, and It Is Gorgeous