Did you know exercising (dancing!) can significantly reduce severe headaches? According to a study published in the journal Cephalalgia, researchers found that people who exercised for 40 minutes three times a week, felt the same positive effects on their migraines as the participants who took daily doses of topiramate, a drug that helps prevent migraines. So the next time you have headache, get your groove on!
- Shaping Sound’s Show: It’s All About the Dancers
- Want to Work It Like Madonna? How About Working Out with Madonna?!
- How Cute Are Our Cover Model Search Finalists?
- What’s your favorite part of stage makeup?
- Panera’s Got a New Hidden (and Healthy) Menu!
- Meet the 2013 Cover Model Search Finalists!
- Madi Hicks
Most Shared Posts