Did you know exercising (dancing!) can significantly reduce severe headaches? According to a study published in the journal Cephalalgia, researchers found that people who exercised for 40 minutes three times a week, felt the same positive effects on their migraines as the participants who took daily doses of topiramate, a drug that helps prevent migraines. So the next time you have headache, get your groove on!
- Armitage Gone! Dances with Natural History
- Check Out Maddie Ziegler on “Good Morning America”
- Two of Willdabeast’s #lilBEASTs Go Full Out
- Hamilton Is Coming to Broadway and We Are SO EXCITED
- Here Is Your “DWTS” Season 20 Lineup
- Taylor Swift and Jimmy Fallon: Jumbotron Dancers, Extraordinaire
- “Everything Is Awesome” Was the Awesomest (and Danciest) Part of the Oscars