Did you know exercising (dancing!) can significantly reduce severe headaches? According to a study published in the journal Cephalalgia, researchers found that people who exercised for 40 minutes three times a week, felt the same positive effects on their migraines as the participants who took daily doses of topiramate, a drug that helps prevent migraines. So the next time you have headache, get your groove on!
- Familiar Faces at National YoungArts Week in Miami
- Watch the Prix de Lausanne from Your Couch
- Cookies Just Dominated VIBE with This Incredibly Moving Routine
- It’s Time for the NYC Dance on Camera Festival
- World’s Funnest Teacher Stages “Uptown Funk” Dance Party
- How do you get out of a dance rut?
- Your Moment of Dance Zen: Phillip Chbeeb and Di Moon Zhang Take on Berlin