Well, now it’s time to gather all your friends (dancers and non-dancers alike!) and have a giant dance party. How do you pull this off? With Dance Spirit’s NDD Playlist, of course!
These gotta-get-up-and-dance songs—a mix of new and classic favorites—are bound to get the party started. Enjoy!!
- “The Power of Love” by Celine Dion.
- “Womanizer” by Britney Spears
- “Run the World (Girls)” by Beyoncé
- “The Edge of Glory” by Lady Gaga
- “A Little Party Never Killed Nobody” from The Great Gatsby soundtrack
- Anything and everything by Pitbull
- “You Don’t Know You’re Beautiful” by One Direction
- “You Can’t Stop the Beat” from Hairspray
- “Get On Your Feet” by Gloria Estefan
- “Dancing Queen” by ABBA
- “Can’t Hold Us” by Macklemore/Ryan Lewis
- “Crazy in Love” by Beyoncé
- “I’m a Slave 4 U” by Britney Spears
- “Please Don’t Stop the Music” by Rihanna
- “Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough” by Michael Jackson
- “Boogie Shoes” by KC & the Sunshine Band
- “No Diggity” by Blackstreet
- “Motown Philly” by Boyz II Men
- And of course, “I Gotta Feeling” by The Black Eyed Peas. Mazel tov!
Now you tell us: Which song would you add to the playlist? Which is your fave?