Did you know that portobello mushrooms have more potassium than bananas? Potassium is especially important for dancers, because it helps reduce cramping. And unlike a lot of veggies that can lose their nutrients when you cook them, the United States Department of Agriculture found that mushrooms retain 80-95% of their nutrients after cooking. So go ahead and throw them in the oven, on the grill or in a sauté pan with some olive oil, and kiss those Charley horses goodbye!
- Daniel Cloud Campos’s Latest Film Is an Amazing Mini-Musical
- Nine Costumes That Prove Dancers Do Halloween Best
- Let’s Celebrate Halloween with a “Thriller” Tribute Round-Up, Shall We?
- The Latest Dance-y OK Go Video Is Totally Unbelievable
- “Dancing Is the Best Cure”
- The Cast of Little Dancer Visits the Actual Little Dancer
- “DWTS” Week 7: Ballroom Spooktacular