Did you know that portobello mushrooms have more potassium than bananas? Potassium is especially important for dancers, because it helps reduce cramping. And unlike a lot of veggies that can lose their nutrients when you cook them, the United States Department of Agriculture found that mushrooms retain 80-95% of their nutrients after cooking. So go ahead and throw them in the oven, on the grill or in a sauté pan with some olive oil, and kiss those Charley horses goodbye!
- It’s Time for a Good Old-Fashioned High School Dance Off
- Familiar Faces at National YoungArts Week in Miami
- Watch the Prix de Lausanne from Your Couch
- Cookies Just Dominated VIBE with This Incredibly Moving Routine
- It’s Time for the NYC Dance on Camera Festival
- World’s Funnest Teacher Stages “Uptown Funk” Dance Party
- How do you get out of a dance rut?