Did you know that portobello mushrooms have more potassium than bananas? Potassium is especially important for dancers, because it helps reduce cramping. And unlike a lot of veggies that can lose their nutrients when you cook them, the United States Department of Agriculture found that mushrooms retain 80-95% of their nutrients after cooking. So go ahead and throw them in the oven, on the grill or in a sauté pan with some olive oil, and kiss those Charley horses goodbye!
- The Wonderful History of Balanchine’s Nutcracker
- Let’s Talk About that Time Lil Buck and David Hallberg Were on the Last “Colbert Report”
- Puppy Love—Nutcracker Edition
- Let These Oxford A Cappella Boys Make Your Holiday Dreams Come True
- Winter Weather Woes
- Adduction Addiction
- Winter Wardrobe Staple: The Long-Sleeved Leo