Did you know that portobello mushrooms have more potassium than bananas? Potassium is especially important for dancers, because it helps reduce cramping. And unlike a lot of veggies that can lose their nutrients when you cook them, the United States Department of Agriculture found that mushrooms retain 80-95% of their nutrients after cooking. So go ahead and throw them in the oven, on the grill or in a sauté pan with some olive oil, and kiss those Charley horses goodbye!
- We’re Obsessed with Willdabeast’s LilBeasts
- Win a Blu-ray Copy of Believe Tour Dance Experience Signed by Nick DeMoura!
- Asia Monet Ray Is About to Take Over Your TV
- The PULSE Gets Our Hearts Racing
- Save the Date: Watch Paul Taylor Dance Company…for Free!
- Lose the Phone—It’s National Dance Day!
- Joy Womack Makes the World’s Most Summery Dance Film