Did you know that portobello mushrooms have more potassium than bananas? Potassium is especially important for dancers, because it helps reduce cramping. And unlike a lot of veggies that can lose their nutrients when you cook them, the United States Department of Agriculture found that mushrooms retain 80-95% of their nutrients after cooking. So go ahead and throw them in the oven, on the grill or in a sauté pan with some olive oil, and kiss those Charley horses goodbye!
- Behind the Scenes with the BalletBoyz
- “So You Think You Can Dance” Season 11 Recap: Top 16 Perform
- Ángel Corella is PA Ballet’s New Artistic Director
- This Junior Dance Crew Will Rock Your Socks
- If you can’t have the spotlight, would you rather…
- Thursdays in the Park with Broadway
- National Dance Day Is (Almost) Upon Us