Did you know that portobello mushrooms have more potassium than bananas? Potassium is especially important for dancers, because it helps reduce cramping. And unlike a lot of veggies that can lose their nutrients when you cook them, the United States Department of Agriculture found that mushrooms retain 80-95% of their nutrients after cooking. So go ahead and throw them in the oven, on the grill or in a sauté pan with some olive oil, and kiss those Charley horses goodbye!
- Derek and Julianne Hough Perform on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show”
- You Guys, ABT’s New Sleeping Beauty Looks Amazing
- Win a Copy of the Book So You Want To Be A Dancer by Matthew Shaffer!
- Win a Gold Dance Team Costume from The Line Up!
- “My Ballet Teacher Don’t…”
- Edward Villella Returns to “Shall We Dance on Ice”
- Win a Capezio Adult Practice Tutu from Danzia!