Dance Spirit is always looking for experienced freelance writers with dance experience. If you have a story idea, first check the print magazine and dancespirit.com/ to make sure we cover the topic you have in mind, see our story format and make sure we haven’t covered your proposed story already. Then, send a brief pitch outlining your idea to email@example.com. Please also include a short description of your writing and dance experience and samples of your published work.
- Nine Costumes That Prove Dancers Do Halloween Best
- Let’s Celebrate Halloween with a “Thriller” Tribute Round-Up, Shall We?
- The Latest Dance-y OK Go Video Is Totally Unbelievable
- “Dancing Is the Best Cure”
- The Cast of Little Dancer Visits the Actual Little Dancer
- “DWTS” Week 7: Ballroom Spooktacular
- Season Two of “city.ballet.” is Around the Corner