Dance Spirit is always looking for experienced freelance writers with dance experience. If you have a story idea, first check the print magazine and dancespirit.com/ to make sure we cover the topic you have in mind, see our story format and make sure we haven’t covered your proposed story already. Then, send a brief pitch outlining your idea to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include a short description of your writing and dance experience and samples of your published work.
- Cookies Just Dominated VIBE with This Incredibly Moving Routine
- It’s Time for the NYC Dance on Camera Festival
- World’s Funnest Teacher Stages “Uptown Funk” Dance Party
- How do you get out of a dance rut?
- Your Moment of Dance Zen: Phillip Chbeeb and Di Moon Zhang Take on Berlin
- The School at Steps’ Pointe Shoe Workshop
- “Dear Katie” Bonus Question: How to Deal with Sore Toes