Dance Spirit is always looking for experienced freelance writers with dance experience. If you have a story idea, first check the print magazine and dancespirit.com to make sure we cover the topic you have in mind, see our story format and make sure we haven’t covered your proposed story already. Then, send a brief pitch outlining your idea to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include a short description of your writing and dance experience and samples of your published work.
- Win a Copy of the Dance Memoir Taking Flight by Michaela and Elaine DePrince!
- Alfonso Ribeiro Kind of Blew Our Minds on “DWTS” Last Night
- From the Window to Walls: Emily Kikta’s Apartment Ballet
- Happy “DWTS” Day! Love, The Judges
- The best way to remember tricky choreography is:
- Fik-Shun is More Unreal Than Ever
- Misty Copeland’s Firebird is a Phoenix