New York City Ballet has a big spring coming up—and not only because of the new JR piece in the works. Ballet 422, the documentary about NYCB dancer and choreographer Justin Peck, will make its debut at the 2014 Tribeca Film Festival in April! It’s one of 12 films competing in the World Documentary Competition, and if the film is anywhere near as successful as Peck’s Paz de la Jolla (the ballet-in-process in the movie), we suspect it will win big. I mean, just take a look at this Paz sneak peek from NYCB:
- Harry Shum’s Smart Videos About Dance and Sports
- “So You Think You Can Dance” Season 11 Recap: The Top 14 Perform
- Choreographer Lindsay Nelko Talks Awakening
- We’re Obsessed with Willdabeast’s LilBeasts
- Win a Blu-ray Copy of Believe Tour Dance Experience Signed by Nick DeMoura!
- Asia Monet Ray Is About to Take Over Your TV
- The PULSE Gets Our Hearts Racing