First, he brought in Michelle Obama to teach us The Evolution of Mom Dancing. Then, he enlisted the help of Justin Timberlake to demonstrate The Evolution of End Zone Dancing. How could Jimmy Fallon one-up himself for his “Tonight Show” debut?
By bringing in this guy:
We all know Will Smith’s got the moves. So he was the perfect pick for Fallon’s latest installment of dance history: The Evolution of Hip-Hop Dancing. Here are five of our favorite moments from last night’s demonstration:
1. The duo shows us the really important part of break dancing:
2. They’re honest about how you feel after “making it rain”:
3. And about some moves that are kind of impossible:
4. Will Smith goes back to his “Fresh Prince” roots:
5. And Jimmy Fallon reminds us of the VMA twerktastrophe:
Watch the full video and pick your own favorite moments of hip-hop history!