We’ve got a super-fun game—courtesy some of our favorite “So You Think You Can Dance” alums—for you to play this weekend! It’s basically reverse charades, dance style. Here’s a quick rundown:
- Grab a few pieces of paper and jot down different dance styles/moves. (The “SYTYCD-ers” used these: breakdance, the pony, the mashed potato, ice skating, swing dance, bollywood, Irish stepdance, aerobics, the lawnmower, ballet and Soulja Boy.)
- Designate one person to be the guesser.
- Set the timer for one minute and draw a piece of paper.
- As a group, act out as many dance styles/moves as you can in one minute for the guesser.
- Laugh like crazy, look like fools and have a blast doing it!
Or…make things easier for yourselves by purchasing the Heads Up! app to come up with the words you’ll be acting out. It’s actually pretty cool.