Sick of your basic bun? Mix things up with one of these cute, totally-out-of-your-face hairstyles. They're perfect for school and the studio!
The French-Braided Bun
1. French braid both sides of your hair into a ponytail at the nape of your neck.
2. Braid your ponytail and secure with a small elastic.
3. Twist the braid into a bun and secure with bobby pins.
The Bun Trio
1. Divide your hair into three equal sections at the nape of your neck.
2. Twist each section into a bun and secure with bobby pins.
(Your buns can be as messy or neat as you like! You can even try braiding each subsection before you make the buns.)
The Upside-Down French Braid Sock Bun
1. Flip your head over and begin an upside-down French braid, starting at the nape of your neck and continuing to just below the crown of your head. (This can be tricky if you're not a veteran braider, so enlist a friend to help!)
2. Comb the end of the braid and your remaining hair into a high ponytail at the crown of the your head.