"So You Think You Can Dance" has everything a dance show needs: crazy judges, incredible talent, famous choreographers, and heartwarming stories. Whether you're on your second season or your 15th, if you're a true "SYTYCD" fan, you can relate to the following signs of true-blue fandom.
1. You scream “judges” (or, really, "jidges") at your screen within seconds of the opening.
Ignore the stares. When Cat Deeley tells you to do something, you do it.
2. You worship Cat’s outfits every week.
Does that come in my size?
3. You can’t hear or say "So You Think You Can Dance" without adding "dance, dance, dance…"
And, yep, you've thought about what moves to add to the end of your solo to go with it.
4. You eagerly await the arrival of the Hot Tamale Train.
And always are sure to cover your ears in time. Mary Murphy's iconic screech raises the show to a whole new (decibel) level.
5. You hardcore 'ship every "SYT" couple.
6. You immediately add whatever songs they perform to to your playlist.
No, this song was not on "So You Think." Whatever do you mean. I found it all by myself.
7. You can spot a "SYT" choreographer’s work anytime.
You live for Travis Wall. No, you do not mean Mandy Moore the actress. Nappytabs is your dream team.
8. You pray for the return of Wade Robson.
9. You're counting the days until your 18th birthday (or until the return of "SYTYCD: The Next Generation").
Your solo and outfit are already in the works. And, of course, you've planned your happy dance with your ticket.
10. You keep a close eye on the "SYTYCD" Tour stop list.
If it gets within 100 miles of your house, you're going. No way are you missing that.