- 1 can mild chili beans, drained
- 1 can diced tomatoes (no salt added)
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1/4 cup taco seasoning: 1 tsp cumin, 1 ½ tsp paprika, 1 ½ tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups cheese
- 1 cup rice
- Add olive oil to skillet over medium-high heat. Mix in onion, bell pepper and garlic and cook until tender.
- Add in beans, tomatoes, salt, pepper and taco seasoning. Cook until combined, stirring frequently.
- Cook rice as usual.
- Divide rice and skillet mixture over four large tortillas.
- Sprinkle with cheese and enjoy!