College-Bound Comp Kids, Here's $1,000 towards Tuition
Are you a high school senior who's been accepted to a four-year accredited college or university program? Congrats! Within the 2017-2018 season, have you competed in events run by at least two of the organizations in the above graphic? Double congrats, because the Association of Dance Conventions and Competitions, or ADCC for short, wants to give you $1,000 (!!) towards college tuition.
The ADCC, "a nonprofit association united to promote quality, integrity and opportunity within the dance competition and convention industry" launched the ADCC College Scholarship Program in 2014 "to support excellence by providing college scholarships for outstanding young dancers." Since then, the Program has handed out more than $51,000 to talented college-bound comp kids—and you could be next!
To apply, fill out this simple online form with standard scholarship-application stuff: a personal essay, letter of recommendation, high school transcript, and your headshot. If you have questions, visit the organization's scholarship info page.
Applications aren't due until 5 pm on July 1, so you'll have plenty of time to fill out the form once you've told your dream school "yes." Merde, student-dancers!
- Dance Scholarships - Scholarships.com ›
- Dance Your Way to College Scholarships | Scholarship Search ... ›
- Scholarships in Dance from Corporations and Colleges Support ... ›
- Dance Scholarships, Find Scholarship Opportunities for Dancers ... ›
- 25 Scholarships for Dance Students – Top Ten Online Colleges ›
- NYCDA - NYCDA Foundation - Scholarships and Goals ›
- Scholarships - ADCC ›