It's almost New Year's Eve and we're in a reflective mood today! 2010 was an exciting year for dance. From TV, to movies, to the Internet and even the streets (flash mobs!)—dance is everywhere. We, the editors of Dance Spirit are having so much fun watching this dance renaissance unfold, and we love that we get to share it all with you!
With that thought in mind, we decided to give you one more chance to read some of our favorite DS articles from the past year. Without further ado, here's our Top 10 of 2010.
- Eat, Pray, Stretch: Pre-Performance Rituals
- Bunhead Beauties
- Judges Panel
- Short Stature, Long Career
- The Road to "Glee:" Heather Morris Makes Her Mark in Hollywood
- Prince Charming: Taylor Stanley / There's Something About Lauren (OK, we cheated. Those are actually two stories. But Taylor and Lauren were on the cover together so we've decided it's fine!)
- Superfoods You've (Probably) Never Heard Of
- Showmance Is In The Air: Falling for Your Co-Star
- Dancing For A Higher Power
- It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's The LXD!
You have no idea how hard it was to keep our list so short. (Our jobs are just way too much fun!) Did your favorite stories make the list? Feel free to shoot us an email, post a message on our Facebook wall or Tweet us with your top picks!