Summer dance camp season will be here before you know it and you might be starting to wonder what you need to pack in your bag. Don't stress, we have 5 of the top must haves for camp this summer!
1. Start your day wearing layers! It's best to wear layers while you warm up so your muscles get loose faster. Stretch with layers on and take off as you need. The perfect morning outfit should include sweatpants, shorts, a bra top and a tank or sweatshirt. The perfect layering tank is the Ask Me About My Kix tank. This tank has a terrific fit with breathable and lightweight material.
2. Bring snacks! The nutrition goal for a dancer is to eat enough to support a rigorous day of dance while having enough energy available for the body to function. It's best to snack on small portions of crackers, fruit, applesauce or nuts while dancing for longer than an hour.
3. Be supportive and feel supported! Being friendly with your fellow class-takers, even if you don't know them yet, is the best way to break the ice and create friendships. It's also important to feel physically supported when you're constantly moving around at dance camp. Finding a top that is trendy and supportive is a hard combination to come upon. With the braided bra top, you won't have to worry about this anymore! This top is padded, lightweight and breathable, making it perfect for sweat.
4. Stay hydrated! This may seem obvious, but it's probably the most important! The goal is to drink 16 ounces of water in the hour before dance, 16 to 20 ounces of water every hour at dance and as much as you feel needed after dance. It's important to stay hydrated in order to energize your muscles.
5. Discover your own style! Choosing what to wear to dance can be hard! Who doesn't want to have the cutest apparel at camp?! Wearing a signature piece that distinguishes you from the rest is what every dancer wants. With the pow crop top, you can do just that.
With all these summer dance camp must haves packed, you are guaranteed to have the time of your life! For more trendy dancewear options, visit www.justforkix.com.