Calling all "Smash" lovers! The song and dance-filled drama is back with an all-new season starting tomorrow. In honor of this joyous occasion, we've decided to share our Top 5 reasons why you have to tune in.
1. Former Newsies hunk Jeremy Jordan joins the cast as Karen's (Katharine McPhee) love interest—which means there's a good chance we'll be swooning every single episode. (I grinned like a fool for an entire two hours watching him in Newsies.)
2. J-Hud is also joining the cast as a mentor/friend to Karen. Girl's got pipes and a slammin' bod. (I seriously love her Weight Watchers commercials—weird, I know.)
3. You know choreographer Josh Bergasse is bound to deliver some killer musical theater numbers. I mean, the guy took home a 2012 Outstanding Choreography Emmy for his work on the show! (Find out what inspires Bergasse in his Choreographer's Collage in the April 2013 issue.)
4. All of the Ivy (Megan Hilty) and Karen drama. Ivy's so sassy—and I just can't get enough.
5. The amazing up-and-coming dancers that are about to become household names. (We love all of the stellar performers we've discovered through "Smash," like Lexy Hulme!)
Watch the two-hour Season 2 premiere tomorrow February 5 at 9/8c on NBC! Then, of course, come tell us what you thought in the comment section below! And if you just can't wait until tomorrow, here's a (45-minute!) sneak peek.