Hi! How are you? Busy, I bet! Har har. (Ho ho?)
Look, I know I'm late—it's Christmas Eve, and I'm sure you're dealing with all kinds of #reindeerprobz—but I thought I'd reach out to you anyway. Because I'm not just some girl who'll be happy with a Kylie Lip Kit and Adele tour tickets. (Actually, if you can get me either of those things, you are an actual MAGICIAN and I will worship you forever. But I digress.)
No, Santa: I'm a dancer. And that means I have special gift needs. Needs that I want to make sure don't go undocumented.
And so here, in no particular order, are the things I really, actually, genuinely want for Christmas. Take notes.
2) Gisele Bethea's feet. Gimme.
3) The Fraternal Twins' swagger in general, and facial expressions in particular.
4) Yanis Marshall's everything. Just...everything.
5) Speaking of everything: all the things from Maria Kochetkova's t-shirt line.
6) Tickets to Hamilton sometime before next summer. Again, you'll need to work some magic here, but I believe, Santa. I BELIEVE.
7) My very own pointe shoe Christmas tree. (And, on a related note, several air fresheners.)
WANT. (screenshot via YouTube)
9) For the following people to make cameos in Center Stage: Dance Camp:
- Zoe Saldana
- Ilya Kulik
- Susan May Pratt
- Julie Kent
- The girl who said "Did you see how on I was?"
- That old salsa club lady
- Warren Carlyle—specifically, Warren Carlyle doing this
- Channing Tatum (a little series crossover never hurt nobody)
- AMANDA SCHULL, OBVIOUSLY. WHERE IS AMANDA SCHULL???
10) To live inside the Bieber "Sorry" video. Forever.
Got it? K thanks Santa! Safe sleighing! Tell Dancer and Prancer I say hi!